(Source: obe, via littleclare)
living in the central valley is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I hate when guys are like “oh you’re not one of those girls that’s going to order a salad for dinner are you?” MAYBE I AM. MAYBE I FUCKING LIKE SALADS. HAVE YOU EVEN TASTED RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE.
(Source: rib-caged, via littleclare)
The descent into Alzheimer’s disease.
A doctor chronicles the signatures of his patient as the disease took hold of her. Our love goes out to anyone who’s dealt with this awful disease in some way.
(Source: gunterpinguin, via fuckyesfinnandjake)
The Empire Strikes Back
Eat your heart out James
(Source: mermaids-and-anchors, via biancamoreno2010)